If you haven’t had a chance to read the great story behind photographing this mouth watering Spinach, Butternut & Feta Samosas Recipe, check out our Shop Till Ya Prop post, which journeys along our prop hunting trail and shows me using my Batman like bargaining powers.
Sometimes it’s really hard to come up with some healthy snacks that the kiddos will love. I know because I’ve tried what seems like everything known to man. This Spinach, Butternut & Feta Samosas Recipe is a winner though, our daughter always asks for more and she, to our surprise, even likes mango chutney!
Spinach, Butternut & Feta Samosas Recipe
|Spinach, Butternut & Feta Samosas Recipe|
- ½ butternut squash
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- ¾ cup feta cheese
- a pinch of masala
- a pinch of turmeric
- a pinch of black pepper
- Steam cubed butternut until soft, add defrosted spinach and feta, add spices and mix well.
- Fill samosa pastries, and fold into triangles.
- Make sure to brush all sides lightly with olive oil & line on a baking sheet.
- Bake for around 10 minutes, turning once half way through. Serve warm with sweet mango chutney.