Another recipe that was part of our post detailing our new promotional piece we are sending out to creatives across the industry. Check it out we think it’s pretty cool. Our daughter loves this Butternut Squash With Spinach, Penne & Cheese Recipe. What’s not to like!
Butternut Squash With Spinach, Penne & Cheese Recipe
- half a small butter nut squash
- olive oil + herbs for seasoning
- 1/2 cup of chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup of grated carrot
- 1 cup of mature cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of milk
- a sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- whole grain penne pasta
- For this Butternut Squash With Spinach, Penne & Cheese Recipe, cut the butternut squash into quarters, then coat with olive oil and herbs.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until soft and cook pasta according to the package, throwing in the carrots for the last few minutes of cooking.
- Scoop out squash and mix with cheddar cheese and milk on a low heat in a saucepan.
- Mash with a spoon until everything has a nice texture and the cheese is completely melted.
- Add pasta and spinach, transfer to individual serving dishes, garnishing with parmesan + a sprinkle of cheddar. Heat in the oven for 3-4 minutes.